I really need your help!
I currently have two passports, one is a Syrian, and one is a Russian.
I currently live in Turkey and I am planning to go to Malaysia soon.
However, my name on the Syrian passport is "Deen Doughouz", but in the Russian is "Dein Molchanova" (My mom surname)
I'll go out from Turkey using the Syrian passport, but I would like to enter Malaysia using the Russian passport.
Now, should I buy the ticket using the Syrian passport or the Russian passport? Will I face any problems at the airport?
Note: I entered Turkey using my Syrian passport.
Also, will I have any problems showing my Russian passport in the Malaysian immigration center if I exit Turkey with the Syrian passport?
Also, can I exit Turkey with my second passport (no entry stamps)
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 RyanAir Carry-On
- 3 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 6 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 7 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 8 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 9 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 10 Carry on question.
- 11 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 12 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 13 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 14 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 15 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 16 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 17 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 18 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 19 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 20 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 21 A horror story about Justfly
- 22 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 23 AerLingus exit row
- 24 Global Entry application status question
- 25 CDG