I really need your help!
I currently have two passports, one is a Syrian, and one is a Russian.
I currently live in Turkey and I am planning to go to Malaysia soon.
However, my name on the Syrian passport is "Deen Doughouz", but in the Russian is "Dein Molchanova" (My mom surname)
I'll go out from Turkey using the Syrian passport, but I would like to enter Malaysia using the Russian passport.
Now, should I buy the ticket using the Syrian passport or the Russian passport? Will I face any problems at the airport?
Note: I entered Turkey using my Syrian passport.
Also, will I have any problems showing my Russian passport in the Malaysian immigration center if I exit Turkey with the Syrian passport?
Also, can I exit Turkey with my second passport (no entry stamps)
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 7 experiences for tourists visiting Saigon at the first time
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 6 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 9 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 10 AerLingus exit row
- 11 Global Entry application status question
- 12 CDG
- 13 Which option
- 14 First travel
- 15 Changing AA flight date
- 16 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 17 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 18 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 19 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 20 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 21 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 22 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 23 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 24 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 25 Royal Air Moroc Reviews