I am looking into wizzair next week flights regarding a certain route, and their website says:
This route is pending regulatory approval.
However, Kiwi.com sells these flights.
What if the route remains pending?
Kiwi says that Wizzair will refund me / offer alternative date, but will I have to go through some hassles until I get my money back from Wizzair?
I wonder as well how Wizzair is going to refund me in that case.
Another thing please, is that Kiwi says there is no guaranty when I'll be notified if the flight takes place or not, could it be just the day before (or even few hours before, as happens when there is bad weather?)
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 3 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 AerLingus exit row
- 10 Global Entry application status question
- 11 CDG
- 12 Which option
- 13 First travel
- 14 Changing AA flight date
- 15 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 16 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 17 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 18 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 19 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 22 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 23 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 24 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 25 United or Air France? (Business class)