This is my first topic in this big fourm.
It is about luthansa airline.
I was having a very bad experience with them.
Here I will write my story.
Initially I want to say that their flight was nice and services on air is perfect.
My bad experience happen in the board.
I bought my ticket from their online website. They provide a choice of reserving the price for 3 days with a cancellation fee if not completed. I paid in the third day and conformation was sent to my E-mail.
In the same E-mail, it was written clearly:
Although no reconfirmation is needed as written, I contact Lufthansa office regarding another issue and I asked about my booking. They said that everything is OK and the flight is confirmed.
When I went to the airport, 3 hour prior departure, and in the boarding area they said that there is no ticket number I have for my booking. The reason is not clear for them also as my seat reservation still valid. They said: If you want to flight now, you have to buy another ticket. They make me angry and my family was in very bad situation. As I have booked already everything, I was having no other option. I bought another ticket which cost me 1000 Euro more.
When I reached my destination, which is munich (Germany) I went to their office to complain. They review the reservation and the found that there is no reason for the ticket number not to be issued. But they said that complaint should be done through E-mail, regular mail or Fax. E-mail was sent to them next day for refund of the second booking. The reply was before returning back to my home country by only one day. In the reply:
They are asking for reconfirmation. How??!!!
It was confirmed already by phone call and also in the E-mail they state clearly that no confirmation is needed.
When I was returning by my new booking, another issue happened to me. That is my infant ticket was not connected with my booking. I spend about 1 hour to resolve this issue. It finally resolved.
Contacting Lufthansa by E-mail is not a good choice although I contacted them before flight by E-mail for questioning and they reply very fast. But when the issue is regarding passenger right they are delaying.
Now, I am waiting for them and I will try my best to have my money back and to share my experience with others about Lufthansa airline.
Luthansa… there is usually better ways to flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/alpha-pro-muscle/
- 2 https://www.seremolynbuy.com/dermavelle/
- 3 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 4 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 5 US border preclearance
- 6 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 7 How Many Passport Pages?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 RyanAir Carry-On
- 10 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 11 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 12 Very bad experience in AMS
- 13 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 14 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 15 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 16 Carry on question.
- 17 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 18 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 19 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 20 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 21 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 24 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 25 Changing Airlines at EWR