I'm planning on catching a shuttle bus to San Luis Obispo, California from LAX on 1st Jan. I arrive from an international flight at 6.35am, and the shuttle I'm looking to take departs at 8.30am. Do you think this will be enough time for me to go through baggage claim and customs? Or should I go on the later one at 10.30am? They did say if I miss my first one, then I can go on later one, but this is all very last minute and I'm unsure of which one to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 -Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Yes!
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 4 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 5 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 6 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 7 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 8 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 9 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 10 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 11 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 12 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 15 AerLingus exit row
- 16 Global Entry application status question
- 17 CDG
- 18 Which option
- 19 First travel
- 20 Changing AA flight date
- 21 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 22 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 23 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 24 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 25 Narita or Haneda from LAX?