I'm travelling in May from Birmingham AL to Edinburgh Scotland, and the flight is from Bham to Miami, Miami to London, London to Edinburgh. I have a concern that the layover in London is only 1hr40min and that we will not have enough time to get through customs. My question is, do we have to get our bags in London and actually go through customs, or is it only security we have to go through and not have to worry about checked luggage until we get to Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 3 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 4 US border preclearance
- 5 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 6 How Many Passport Pages?
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 RyanAir Carry-On
- 9 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 10 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 11 Very bad experience in AMS
- 12 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 13 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 14 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 15 Carry on question.
- 16 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 17 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 18 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 19 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 20 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 21 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 22 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 23 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 24 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 25 A horror story about Justfly