I have a SingaporeAir flight in June from Paris CDG to Singapore, which will depart at 12 noon Terminal 1.
To meet this flight from Madrid, I am looking at either Air France which will arrive at CDG T2F 9.15am, or Vueling (CDG T3 9am). This will give me a window of 2hr 45min / 3hrs, although this arrangement will have to be on separate tickets.
Is this sufficient? Or am I pushing it? I do have baggage to check in.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 2 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 3 Very bad experience in AMS
- 4 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 5 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 6 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 9 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 10 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 13 AerLingus exit row
- 14 Global Entry application status question
- 15 CDG
- 16 Which option
- 17 First travel
- 18 Changing AA flight date
- 19 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 20 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 21 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 22 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 23 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 24 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 25 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
Separate connecting flights at CDG under 3 hours apart - sufficient?