I believe it's only taken me 11 years to post my first message in the Air Travel forum .
Our big suitcase (28" x 19.5" x 14") that we've used for a decade finally bit the dust on our trip through Denver last week.
Seeking recs for your favorite durable, lightweight, big rolling suitcase (ambivalent re: spinner wheels). We're headed to Italy in May with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old sons. With young kiddos, we find it easier to have one or 2 big pieces of luggage rather than several smaller pieces - leaves us each with a free hand to hang onto one of the boys.
Thank you for any insight you have!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 4 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 5 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 6 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 7 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 8 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 11 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.