I'm traveling with a companion (both in our mid 20s) to Switzerland and Italy this September and after that I will be going to Paris by myself for 5 days. We are both flying into Geneva and my TC wants to go together, but she works until 2:00 PM that day (luckily half day due to the long weekend) and will not be able to get to the airport until 4, meaning we have to get a late flight. I have tried looking for different options and the price of the flight ticket without Rome -> Paris is about less than $100 of a difference. I looked at seat61.com already and I would prefer flying, but the best I can get is a 6 hour journey of which 3 hours will be spent in Dusseldorf. And to add to the complications I'll arrive at CDG airport and my hostel is near the Eiffel Tower.
My questions are:
1) For those who have traveled from Rome -> Paris before, how did you do it and would you say you preferred that journey?
2) What's the best way to get to the city center from the CDG airport, especially if you are just 1 person?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:844:853:3131 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 3 How Many Passport Pages?
- 4 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 5 RyanAir Carry-On
- 6 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 7 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 8 Very bad experience in AMS
- 9 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 10 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 11 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 12 Carry on question.
- 13 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 14 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 15 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 16 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 17 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 18 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 19 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 20 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 21 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 22 A horror story about Justfly
- 23 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 24 AerLingus exit row
- 25 Global Entry application status question