I'm currently researching flight options for flights to Copenhagen in June. Air Canada has decent prices and is another plus since it's not an American airline. I would be traveling from Pittsburgh to Copenhagen and connect in Toronto, all of the flights would be on Air Canada. I do have a couple of questions-
-Would I have to stand in line in immigration/customs at Toronto's airport?
-Do I need to get my baggage only to recheck it to board my second flight (like the US makes you do)?
-Is a 2.5 hour connection enough time coming back from Europe?
-Would I have to redo security at Toronto? (I ask this because coming home from Montreal I connected in Toronto and I had to stand in a horrendously long security line at Toronto).
I've found some information regarding my questions but it's a a couple of years old and I'd prefer to have more recent information to go on. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 3 How Many Passport Pages?
- 4 RyanAir Carry-On
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 7 Very bad experience in AMS
- 8 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 9 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 10 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 11 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 12 Carry on question.
- 13 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 14 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 15 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 16 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 17 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 18 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 19 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 20 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 21 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 22 A horror story about Justfly
- 23 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 24 AerLingus exit row
- 25 Global Entry application status question