Hopefully this is the right place to ask this question. I'm flying on United (UA 968) from EWR (New Jersey) into MXP, and from what I show, United arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe it's 1C). My friend is flying on Delta (Delta 418) from JFK (New York) and he arrives in Terminal 1 (I believe its 1B).
My flight arrives 15 mins before his and we were planning on initially meeting at the gates (either I meet him at his gate if my flight arrives first, or he will meet me at my gate if his flight arrives first.) We both are doing carry on.
Do you know if we can walk to each other gates without any issues, and then go through immigration? Or if that is not allowed to go to that particular section.
Our second option is meeting at the Caffe Milano at the airport if we are unable to meet at the arriving gates. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://votofelforcefinland.com/
- 2 RyanAir Carry-On
- 3 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 6 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 7 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 8 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 9 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 10 Carry on question.
- 11 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 12 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 13 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 14 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 15 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 16 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 17 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 18 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 19 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 20 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 21 A horror story about Justfly
- 22 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 23 AerLingus exit row
- 24 Global Entry application status question
- 25 CDG