Has anyone used Priority Pass access to airport lounges at Barcelona airport?
I have been given PP along with my credit card which entitles me to use it free upto 5 times a year on any of the 600 lounges worldwide.
I was wondering how comfortable the process of accessing the lounge in Barcelona is, and how useful is it if you may have stopover in between flights extending to good part of night?
I would be arriving from Paris at night and have a longhaul flight back home next morning. It does not make sense for me to get out of the airport, go back to the city, check in to a hotel and within 3-4 hrs, start for the airport again to catch my flight back home.
Wondering if I could spend few hours in one of the lounges comfortably...
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EPSON & PRINTER 1800~681:7208 installation Contact EPSON Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 2 RyanAir Carry-On
- 3 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 4 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 5 Very bad experience in AMS
- 6 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 7 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 8 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 9 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 10 Carry on question.
- 11 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 12 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 13 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 14 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 15 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 16 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 17 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 18 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 19 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 20 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 21 A horror story about Justfly
- 22 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 23 AerLingus exit row
- 24 Global Entry application status question
- 25 CDG