Is there any innocent scenario in which a pilot would choose to turn transponder off?
And if not, why can they be turned off at all?
If you know, thanks for explaining.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 3 Very bad experience in AMS
- 4 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 5 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 6 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 7 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 8 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 11 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 24 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 25 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?