DH and I may be moving back to Metro Detroit from our current home in Sydney.
I have been checking the fares with Delta and a RT fare from SYD to LAX is about $1400, whereas a one way fare is about $1700.
I can get to DTW from LAX on points, but was wondering what could happen is I try to cancel the last leg of the RT after we have arrived in Detroit. Will I get a refund? Can they try to charge me the full one-way fare?
Any other suggestions??
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/lotto-dominator/
- 2 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 3 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 7 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 10 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 11 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 12 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 13 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 16 AerLingus exit row
- 17 Global Entry application status question
- 18 CDG
- 19 Which option
- 20 First travel
- 21 Changing AA flight date
- 22 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 23 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 24 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 25 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?