I have been searching all day and hope you guys can help me.
I'm am flying from the U.S. to Europe. The international flight is with Lufthansa.
So, the carry on bag has a limit of about 18lb or 8 kg.
My question is regarding the "one personal item" policy, which there isn't a lot info on Lufthansa's website.
I'm planning on taking a carry on with me and a laptop bag, but without a laptop. Instead I need to carry some other items that won't go into carry on - probably an condenser mic, audio interface, some Cd's and DVDs possibly, some papers and maybe notebooks among other things.
Will there be a problem with carrying quiet a few items in the laptop bag as my "one personal item"?
also is the weight limit with the "one personal item" the same as the carry on or a different weight limit applies?
Lufthansa is ambiguous on this topic.
Anyone have experience with this
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 7 experiences for tourists visiting Saigon at the first time
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 6 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 9 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 10 AerLingus exit row
- 11 Global Entry application status question
- 12 CDG
- 13 Which option
- 14 First travel
- 15 Changing AA flight date
- 16 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 17 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 18 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 19 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 20 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 21 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 22 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 23 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 24 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 25 Royal Air Moroc Reviews