Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Air Travel (https://www.fodors.com/community/air-travel/)
-   -   northwest discount coupon?? (https://www.fodors.com/community/air-travel/northwest-discount-coupon-459985/)

shruti Jul 15th, 2004 11:38 AM

northwest discount coupon??

hi,

i am flying to denver next mnth & was wondering if anybody has an extra Northwest coupon to spare.
i would be really grateful. thank u
shruti

gnrbernstein Jul 29th, 2004 06:24 AM

The reference code is PD935. Do you need the actual certificate if you book online? It's good Aug. 23 - Jan. 31. Don't know where you are, but fares range from $228-288 for travel to Denver (+taxes and all that)

gnr

Keith Jul 29th, 2004 08:39 AM

Booking online also requires a crtificate number.

I could also use one, if someone has an extra. [email protected]

Keith

gnrbernstein Jul 29th, 2004 11:30 AM

We just got them in the mail yesterday. I'll check with my neighbors before they toss the ValuPak.

gnr

jnmchenry Aug 2nd, 2004 05:09 PM

Dear fellow travelers,

I'm also in need of a Northwest certificate for travel in December. Zone/companion/seniors - anything will work. If you could e-mail both the "PDxxx" number and the e-cert number, that would be wonderful!

We have a group of seniors going to visit Elvis, and watch the Memphis St. Jude marathon the weekend of December 4.

Thank you again for your kindness,

Nancy

[email protected]

biverson Aug 13th, 2004 12:25 PM

I need three (3) Northwest PD935 certificates permitting Dec travel to Europe for $399. Any electronic contributions of certificate numbers are most appreciated. Will enable my family to visit relatives this christmas. Thanks

acqua00 Aug 18th, 2004 05:54 AM

am a student in atlanta who needs to visit family in london this december. I really need someone to spare me his/her klm/nwa discount certificate codes. thanks

Cassandra Aug 30th, 2004 07:26 AM

Who here still needs a certificate?

ckg1123 Sep 2nd, 2004 02:47 PM

I am in need of a NWA certificate if any are available. Many, many thanks.

kikahead Sep 2nd, 2004 03:30 PM

I have one also if anyone needs it.

ckg1123 Sep 2nd, 2004 03:43 PM

kikahead: If you will not be using your NWA certificate and would be willing to give it to me, please email me and we will work out the details. I would be happy to send you a SASE -- or maybe all I need is the certificate number. Thanks much!

Cheryl in Fargo

[email protected]

pandaschu Sep 4th, 2004 08:21 AM

I've also got one that I won't be using if anybody else needs it.

pandaschu Sep 4th, 2004 08:24 AM

Also good on KLM.

2th8k Sep 6th, 2004 01:11 PM

Can you use the NW coupon for travel to Hawaii in Dec. I am flying 1st class. If so does anyone have a cert. I would appreciate it thanks

pandaschu Sep 6th, 2004 02:03 PM

Sorry 2th8k

The certificate I have is for coach only, and it doesn't seem as though it is valid for Hawaii travel.

JessaLynn Sep 6th, 2004 08:05 PM

Poor College Student here. :) Just wondering if anyone has extra NW airlines reference codes/certificate #'s to spare. My boyfriend is finishing up his last year of Optometry school in Atlanta ... flights from Minnesota have been brutal. $$$ Ack! Any help would be great! Thanks so much!

BLM Sep 7th, 2004 01:42 PM

Before you go crazy for coupons check the internet fares. We looked into using the coupon recently and it would have saved all of 99cents!

Mooner Sep 23rd, 2004 08:54 AM

I would REALLY appreciate a coupon or coupon code from anybody willing to share. Taking my first trip to London from Oregon in November through December and trying to save $ any way possible...the exchange rate is brutal! Thanks.

kcastle Oct 1st, 2004 06:24 AM

I would love it if someone is willing to let me have their nwa discount coupon code. I am Miss Model of Canada and am in the process of booking my flight for the Model of the Universe Pageant. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

seatraveler Oct 2nd, 2004 01:55 AM

I also would appreciate any Northwest coupons. I am trying to get family members to my cousin's wedding in New Orleans. Thank you!

[email protected]