prebooking seats for return journey

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 09:06 AM
fiona

prebooking seats for return journey

can this be done? I seem to be able to prebook specific seats when leaving the Uk but unable to do this for the return.

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 09:43 AM
calli

You should be able to. Sometimes you are unable to book intra Europe seats, but a return to the US should be OK. Call the airline to find out whassup.

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 10:54 AM
Icant

calli,
can't you read. She is coming from UK.

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 02:03 PM
calli

I are a college graduate! DOY! Fiona, where are you traveling to? I do believe it depends on the destination. I have had co-workers travel from Lon to Bombay in which they are unable to reserve seats. Still--call the airline and ask them the question.

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 04:33 PM
fiona

flying to Thailand. Have been told by customer services that I can't prebook return seats. However, the same dept kept insisting I'd paid in full for a holiday I'd only paid a deposit on!!!!Yes, I'm not joking! thats why I'm not taking their word.It doesn't really make much sense that you can't prebook.BTW - after I decided that it was stupid of me to keep trying to persuade a company to take money from me they finally realised their mistake!