I have an upcoming trip to India. I fly from PHL to Newark and then From Newark to Delhi. It's on a Wednesday night and I only have a 1.5 hr connection at Newark. I talked to some friends and they told me that it's going to be too close and I should avoid it. I am also a member with National and have 1 free rental day. My plan was to use the rental and drive straight to Newark from Philly and go direct from there.
I don't have too much experience flying so I have a question. Is it possible for me to check in directly from Newark and for-go checking in at Philly? If so, do I have to notify Continental that I am going to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 3 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 AerLingus exit row
- 10 Global Entry application status question
- 11 CDG
- 12 Which option
- 13 First travel
- 14 Changing AA flight date
- 15 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 16 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 17 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 18 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 19 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 22 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 23 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 24 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 25 United or Air France? (Business class)