I'll be flying in February to Mexico...
If I purchase tickets now, and the flight is cancelled, what happens? Do I just lose all my money? Is it credited towards another flight? Thank you so much in advance for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL @ PASSWORD Reset CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 YAHOO Password Recovery Contact 1888~260 2909 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care टॉफ़ी
- 3 How Many Passport Pages?
- 4 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 5 Iceland air
- 6 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 7 US border preclearance
- 8 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 9 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 10 RyanAir Carry-On
- 11 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 12 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 13 Very bad experience in AMS
- 14 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 15 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 16 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 17 Carry on question.
- 18 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 19 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 20 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 21 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 22 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 23 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 24 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 25 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?