I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 click more==<<>>==http://healthexpertproduct.com/force-factor-alpha-king/
- 2 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 3 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 7 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 10 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 11 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 12 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 13 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 16 AerLingus exit row
- 17 Global Entry application status question
- 18 CDG
- 19 Which option
- 20 First travel
- 21 Changing AA flight date
- 22 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 23 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 24 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 25 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?