Need help finding an airline club that we can use at EZE

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Original Poster

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

We will have a 6 hour layover at EZE. We r flying Coach and wanted to buy a one day pass at an airline club. The Red Carpet Club (we will be flying UA) is not open for the majority of layover. Contintenal uses a Club that uses Priority Pass and their one day pass for their Presidents Club is not good there (at least as I read the rules.) I looked into buying a Priority Pass membership , but it would be expensive and has gotten really bad reveiws. Any idea where I can find a map of EZE to see which airlines might have lounges nearby where UA lands or where Air Canda departs? I've googled and so far can't come up with a map of the inside of the airport. Thanks
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you can't use the RCC or the Sala Americas (presidents Club) I think you are stuck in terms of lounges near the UAL or AC gates.
It is odd there's no map showing all lounges. I believe American has a lounge at EZE.
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 07:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Admirals Club at EZE is kind of small and crowded, but it's still more peaceful than being out in the terminal. I guess it's undergoing refurbishment right now and should be ready in a couple of weeks. It's near AA's departure gates.
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, Jeff--Yes, the UA RCC was always crowded too. I had looked at AA. The AA website shows the hours for the Admiral club when we'll be there as
November thru February
6:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
This strikes me as odd as this is during high season and yet they have such short hours and none in the evening when the US flights take off. The hours are all day until 10:15 pm during March - October. I'm hoping once they do the renovation, the hours will be changed!
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Original Poster

Done some reserach and Flyer talk and it appears the time for the AC lounge is a typo. It closes at 11:15 PM not am as the site says.