- I am travelling on a European passport (Visa waiver program), via Emirates to the USA. The spelling of my first and middle names differ slightly from my air ticket to my passport.
I do have dual nationality / a 2nd passport (South African) which shows the correct spelling - but this passport doesn't have a US visa, hence me travelling with the European passport.
Changing and reissuing the ticket is approx $ 400!
Will I have problems with immigration control going into or out of the USA?
Or travelling on flights within the USA?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 VIPRE @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT VIPRE Tec* h 24/7
- 2 LEXMARK PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Very bad experience in AMS
- 4 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 9 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 10 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 11 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 12 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 13 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 16 AerLingus exit row
- 17 Global Entry application status question
- 18 CDG
- 19 Which option
- 20 First travel
- 21 Changing AA flight date
- 22 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 23 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 24 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 25 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?