How can I find out which credit card gives the most miles for purchases
for example Barclay fives on spending 200 on gas= 400 miles, 300 on dining =600 miles, retail stores 400 =800 miles, groceries 800 =160 miles.
How can I compare the amount of miles one gets?
Thank You in advance for all your answers
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 4 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 5 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 6 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 7 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 8 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 11 AerLingus exit row
- 12 Global Entry application status question
- 13 CDG
- 14 Which option
- 15 First travel
- 16 Changing AA flight date
- 17 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 18 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 19 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 20 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 21 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 22 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 23 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 24 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 25 Royal Air Moroc Reviews