I bought a tix from AA to Singapore 720am, reaching S'pore 820am and via Tigerair to Taipei 1105am. Reason for 2 diff flight is due to timing. Since AA so not have fly through for diff airline... can anyone teach me how to navigate at the Singapore airline without getting lost?
FYI.. AA= Airasia
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/folicell-hair-therapy/
- 2 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 3 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 4 How Many Passport Pages?
- 5 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 6 RyanAir Carry-On
- 7 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 8 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 9 Very bad experience in AMS
- 10 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 11 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 12 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 13 Carry on question.
- 14 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 15 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 16 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 17 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 18 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 19 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 20 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 21 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 22 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 23 A horror story about Justfly
- 24 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 25 AerLingus exit row