My wife and I will be flying to Europe in the coming months from the USA.
One thing I am concerned about, but I hope poses no problems.
Her maiden name is on her passport (we got these done before getting married). Therefore, we are going to book her plane ticket under her maiden name. She does have her ID (drivers license)with her maiden name, but this ID is expired. Her new ID has her married name. Should this pose a problem? Should I bring along the marriage certificate? Or is this overkill?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL = 1855:854:1405 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 4 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 5 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 6 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 7 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 8 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 9 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.