Anyone out there impacted by the Lufthansa cancelled flights on Dec 2nd out of London Heathrow? If yes, any luck in getting a refund or credit back from Lufthansa if you were jammed and had to book alternative travel arrangements?
Curious if there is a large group of disaffected customers who would be prepared to join a class action lawsuit for compensation.
I was jammed by Lufthansa and had to book a new ticket with a different airline. Out of pocket by a couple of thousand dollars. Small issue for a big company like Lufthansa but multiply that cost by all the other people who were jammed by them and it turns into a bigger, more relevant problem for them. I contacted Lufthansa for help but they have not responded with anything positive even though they screwed-up. Its almost a month since their screw-up and still nothing from them.
Hopefully we can group up on this issue and get something sorted for all!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 Luggage
- 3 How Many Passport Pages?
- 4 RyanAir Carry-On
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 7 Very bad experience in AMS
- 8 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 9 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 10 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 11 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 12 Carry on question.
- 13 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 14 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 15 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 16 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 17 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 18 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 19 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 20 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 21 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 22 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 23 A horror story about Justfly
- 24 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 25 AerLingus exit row
Lufthansa Dec 2014 Cancelled Flights - Affected Passengers