I find it very uncomfortable during the layover in the airport when I was flying from US to Malaysia. I tend to sleep on the chairs and also floor since I have to pay extra for the VIP room to rest.
I am wondering if most of the international airports have places to sleep during the layover. Or how do you rest or sleep during the layover? Does anyone has the same problem as me?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 2 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 3 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 4 A horror story about Justfly
- 5 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 6 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 AerLingus exit row
- 9 Global Entry application status question
- 10 CDG
- 11 Which option
- 12 First travel
- 13 Changing AA flight date
- 14 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 15 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 16 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 17 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 18 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 19 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 20 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 21 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 22 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 23 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 24 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 25 Customs question