I've had a quick search, but apologies if this has been covered before!
I'm travelling from Melbourne, Australia to Mexico City via LAX in late October.
I've never been to LAX before. Newbie to flying solo!
I have a 7 hr stop over here and would love your advice on whether leaving the airport for a little sightseeing is wise. (a walk to take some photos and grab some lunch along Venice beach or Santa Monica pier, nothing too ambitious!)
My flight from Australia lands at 10:20am
The flight to Mexico departs at 5:46pm. So just over 7hrs.
Both flights are with United Airlines if that helps.
Other threads comment on domestic flights but I'm curious about an international stopover? Whether it is any different getting in and out of the airport.
I've been told if your flights are in two different terminals, I'd have to leave security and pass through again anyway.. and of course immigration!
Thanks a bunch x
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 3 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 AerLingus exit row
- 10 Global Entry application status question
- 11 CDG
- 12 Which option
- 13 First travel
- 14 Changing AA flight date
- 15 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 16 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 17 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 18 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 19 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 22 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 23 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 24 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 25 United or Air France? (Business class)