I'm taking a cruise next week on the NCL Getaway from Miami. My flight back is only at 8h00 p.m. and the debarkation is around 8h00 a.m. Could anyone give me any ideas on what to do to pass the time during the day. Any sightseeing where you would be picked-up at the Port of Miami, taking care of your luggage and dropping you at the Airport?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER # InstallationCONTACT☎1888 279 0246 ☎ EPSON Tec*h 24*7
- 2 How Many Passport Pages?
- 3 RyanAir Carry-On
- 4 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 5 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 6 Very bad experience in AMS
- 7 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 8 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 9 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 10 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 11 Carry on question.
- 12 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 13 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 14 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 15 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 16 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 17 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 18 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 19 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 20 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 21 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 22 A horror story about Justfly
- 23 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 24 AerLingus exit row
- 25 Global Entry application status question