I'm flying from JFK to LHR then LHR to DUB
I land in Heathrow at 7am terminal 5 is 2.5 hours
Enough time to go through customs get my bag
and get to terminal 1 for my flight to Dublin
that leaves at 11:30am?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 2 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 3 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 4 A horror story about Justfly
- 5 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 6 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 AerLingus exit row
- 9 Global Entry application status question
- 10 CDG
- 11 Which option
- 12 First travel
- 13 Changing AA flight date
- 14 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 15 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 16 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 17 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 18 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 19 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 20 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 21 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 22 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 23 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 24 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 25 Customs question