I will be traveling in March with six other people from Venice to Naples probably on EasyJet. Has anyone used them departing from Venice? And if so, how is the the boarding process? I am considering purchasing the Speedy Boarding option at $16/each, but I have read that doing so only gets you on the bus first, but not necessarily on the plane first. Does it get you any priority with checking baggage? (ie. dedicated line.)
Since the flight is only an hour and a quarter, I am inclined to decline this option to save money, but am curious about others' experiences with EasyJet at the Venice airport.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/alpha-male-xl/
- 2 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 3 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 4 How Many Passport Pages?
- 5 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 6 RyanAir Carry-On
- 7 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 8 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 9 Very bad experience in AMS
- 10 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 11 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 12 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 13 Carry on question.
- 14 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 15 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 16 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 17 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 18 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 19 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 20 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 21 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 22 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 23 A horror story about Justfly
- 24 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 25 AerLingus exit row
Is Speedy Boarding on EasyJet from Venice to Naples worth it?