I'm really searching for some help and answers here. I'll be flying from Singapore to Paris and later on to Ukraine, but on a different airline. I was just wondering if I would have to go through immigration, collect my bags and then recheck them in again in order to check into my other flight to Ukraine. Does anyone happen to know how this works? And if I don't have to go through immigration, what happens to my bag that I checked in at the Singapore airport?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AOL tec*h care sbaba!
- 2 How Many Passport Pages?
- 3 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 4 Iceland air
- 5 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 6 US border preclearance
- 7 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 RyanAir Carry-On
- 10 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 11 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 12 Very bad experience in AMS
- 13 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 14 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 15 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 16 Carry on question.
- 17 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 18 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 19 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 20 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 21 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 24 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 25 Changing Airlines at EWR