International flights out of Vegas?

Nov 11th, 2002, 01:50 PM
kh

International flights out of Vegas?

As strange as it seems (and it really isn't once you think about it), Singapore Air has a non-stop Hong Kong flight out of Vegas which I am considering but I have never spoken to anyone who has used it. Comments appreciated..........

Nov 11th, 2002, 04:12 PM
natalie

My travel agent flew this route and couldn't say enough great things about her vacation. During the 1st month of service Singapore was running a special 6nts air & 4 star hotel for $777.00 I believe Singapore is suposed to be one of the best arlines so I would go for it. Like I said, my TA really enjoyed the flight & trip.

Nov 12th, 2002, 07:14 AM
xxx

If there wasn't a need for it, it wouldn't exist. Vegas draws a lot of travelers from Hong Kong.

Nov 12th, 2002, 11:31 AM
Jason

kh
I have not flown on this particular flight.However, Singapore Airlines has one of the best if not THE BEST reputations for service/performance/etc of any airline.A NS flight from LasVegas provides an attractive alternative to the WestCoast connections to Asia.I personally would not hesitate to take any Singapore Airlines flight,period.
Jason

Nov 12th, 2002, 02:27 PM
kh

Guess I should have noted that I have flown SingAir many times and find them to be right up there with the best of them. I was particularly interested in the routing - how easy is it to use Vegas, as an example of my query. So, thanx all.........