I would like to take my mother's ashes on our beach vacation to be scattered. I am wondering if taking her on a plane is legal. If so, should I check the remains or carry on?
Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 RyanAir Carry-On
- 3 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 6 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 7 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 8 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 9 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 10 Carry on question.
- 11 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 12 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 13 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 14 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 15 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 16 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 17 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 18 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 19 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 20 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 21 A horror story about Justfly
- 22 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 23 AerLingus exit row
- 24 Global Entry application status question
- 25 CDG