How do you cancel easyjet flights

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you cancel easyjet flights

I originally booked three easyjet flights for July. They are three separate flights, different days but all appear on the same booking reference number. Now I have changed my trip itinerary somewhat (was originally going to Iceland! - figured this was not a good year for that) so I have now booked one new easyjet flight (and got a new booking reference number). I still want to use one of the three original easyjet flights, but will not be taking the other two.

So my question - if I do nothing, but don't' show up for the first easyjet flight (which was from Amsterdam to Rome on july 7) will my reservation for the second flight (which is from Rome to Dubrovnik on july 14) still be valid? I know if you book on a regular airline and don't take one leg of a journey that the rest are automatically canceled. But this was three separate flights so I wouldn't think that would apply. I just don't want to do nothing, then get to the airport on July 14 and be told my reservation was canceled since I didn't fly the july 7 flight.

I can't find info on how to do this anywhere on their site - nor can I find an email address. The contact us email link on their site isn't working for me.
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 11:32 AM

Nothing will happen - all Easyjet flights are point-to-point so if you miss one flight nothing else gets cancelled even if you booked them all at the same time.

And there's no point cancelling them as you won't get any money back not even taxes
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for your reply. And that info was confirmed by easyjet (I found an email address and they responded to it) - in case anyone else is searching for this info.