Am flying with UA from London Heathrow to Managua (Nicaragua) via Houston at the end of April, returning on 26 May.
Booked through to Managua on one ticket, so assume that we won't see our baggage between check-in at Heathrow and the carousel at Managua?
I understand that the flight from London will land in Houston at Terminal E, and that the flight to Managua will depart also from Terminal E.
The time between ETA and ETD in both directions is just over 3 hours.
Have got our ESTA.
As we are arriving and departing from the same Terminal at Houston are we likely to encounter any 'time' delays between entering the Arrivals Terminal and getting airside into the Departure Terminal?
Grateful for any recent experience or insider knowledge.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 3 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 AerLingus exit row
- 10 Global Entry application status question
- 11 CDG
- 12 Which option
- 13 First travel
- 14 Changing AA flight date
- 15 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 16 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 17 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 18 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 19 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 22 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 23 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 24 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 25 United or Air France? (Business class)