I convinced friends to stop in Hanoi while doing their China trip - I was telling them how cheap tickets are on Ctrip, Elong etc. I never checked the flight to Hanoi when I opened my big mouth
Now that they are set on it I am having difficulty finding anything cheaper than $650 for the HKG-HAN-PVG. They are flying back to the states from PVG so that is a must.
I know I have used someone in Thailand years ago, think his name was Eddie...would someone like this be able to obtain cheaper tickets. The $650 is using Hong Kong Airlines one way and Vietnam Air to PVG
What about FF tickets though it's late at this point. They are going in November and I know they have points with AA and UA.
Appreciate the help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 3 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 7 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 10 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 11 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 12 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 13 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 16 AerLingus exit row
- 17 Global Entry application status question
- 18 CDG
- 19 Which option
- 20 First travel
- 21 Changing AA flight date
- 22 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 23 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 24 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 25 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?