The price of a flight (Tampa to Madrid) was $700 on Sunday, Feb 1. Since Monday, it has been $1150. Generally Madrid is less expensive than Rome but not now. What is going on? We are hoping to go in April and I need to book soon.
Are prices lower on the weekend? I am willing to play the "game" but need to know the rules. Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Very bad experience in AMS
- 2 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 3 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 4 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 5 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 6 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 7 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 10 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 11 AerLingus exit row
- 12 Global Entry application status question
- 13 CDG
- 14 Which option
- 15 First travel
- 16 Changing AA flight date
- 17 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 18 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 19 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 20 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 21 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 22 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 23 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 24 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 25 Royal Air Moroc Reviews