Reload this Page >

Website devoted to ways of earning free airline miles online

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6th, 1998, 02:32 PM
David Fisher

Hello, <BR> <BR>I have created a website that explores methods of earning free airline miles online. This is done by answering surveys, signing up <BR>for free memberships and clicking on advertisements. I am not selling anything and made this website to share my knowledge with <BR>others. If you are a student or budget traveler, I think you'll like it! <BR> <BR>Check it out at: <BR> <BR>http://members.theglobe.com/mileage

Old Jul 8th, 1998, 03:04 PM
Jim

Very much interested in what you wrote but can't get into the site you posted. When it is typed in the exact way you have it I receive a message that there is no such name as "member". I got into a sight called "vip.theglobe" but I can't find anything on Frequent Flyer Mile surveys or awards. Am I missing something in your message. <BR>Thanks, <BR> <BR>Jim

Old Jul 8th, 1998, 05:25 PM
Cindy

I have also tried to access your web-site and was unsuccessful. Tried other ways of typing in the address, but came up with nothing. Was able to get in to theglobe.com, but not able to get to your site. <BR> <BR>Please let us know how to correctly get to it.

Old Jul 9th, 1998, 06:10 AM
gloria

hello -- i guess i'm lucky -- i was successful visiting your site -- thanks for the info!! gloria

Old Jul 9th, 1998, 07:04 AM
Owen O'Neill

I was able to get into David's site by adding a www to the URL. He's offering a totally legitimate referral service and it's worth taking advantage of.

Old Jul 9th, 1998, 07:08 AM
ilisa

Got into the site this morning. Can't wait to start trying it out! <BR>

Old Jul 10th, 1998, 09:14 AM
David Fisher

Thank you to all who have reacted positively to my website. I have been spending about three hours a day researching the web for additional mileage generating resources. Not easy work but I guess you can call it a labor of love. I have earned well over 30,000 absolutely free airline miles online in the past 12 months! <BR> <BR>The URL/web address posted is correct so if you did not connect, go have a cup of coffee and try again. Perhaps it would not let you connect while I was editing the website.

Old Jul 10th, 1998, 12:01 PM
Kitty

Great site David! I'll visit there often! <BR>Kitty <BR>

Old Jul 16th, 1998, 03:17 AM
Donna

If you have problem accessing site, be patient. It took me 3 tries within a few minutes. But got there fine. <BR>

Old Jul 16th, 1998, 12:22 PM
D. Spiegel

Thanks, David, for the tip -- I got through and registered, but I'm not sure how to refer people. I think you're bound to get an enormous response to this message -- hope you get credit for all of us who are registering. Send us postcards from all the countries you'll be able to visit with your earned points!!!

Old Jul 17th, 1998, 02:16 PM
Jim

I was the first to respond stating that I could not get on your site. I got a cup of coffee as you suggested and tried again and it worked. I have no idea how the coffee made a difference but maybe you should patent the idea. I have since accumulated quite a few miles and where I can I use your name for a reference. Thanks for the info it has been valuable.

Old Jul 20th, 1998, 08:13 PM
Carol

<BR>EXCELLENT web site, David! I've already started accumulating miles using it. I really work at collecting miles and this will benefit me a lot. Thanks!

Old Jul 22nd, 1998, 05:56 AM
Sandra

Help! I tried a cup of coffee and it still didn't work. I've tried seven times and still get the message that Netscape can't access this site.

Old Sep 11th, 1998, 07:15 AM
Steve G

VERY NICE! I think this is now my favorite website! Keep up the good work.

Old Sep 11th, 1998, 07:22 AM
David Fisher

Steve, <BR> <BR>You were just here 5 minutes before me! Thanks for the kind words. The Airline Mileage Workshop is a labor of love but I enjoy it very much. <BR> <BR>I just added a whole new page devoted to poorly published and hidden student travel deals. Check it out!

Old Oct 9th, 1998, 08:32 AM
Lori

VERY NICE!!!! I got a lot of help from your website.

Old Oct 12th, 1998, 10:23 AM
Shannon Herber

David, <BR> <BR>I visited your site and am impressed. You've made me aware of a few mileage promotions I didn't know about. <BR> <BR>Here's a new one for your website. Due to the strike at Northwest, they have gone ahead an extended any WorldPerks mileage expiring in 1998 to the end of 1999. Nothing to do, it's done automatically!

Old Oct 13th, 1998, 07:13 AM
Gary

HELP! <BR>I'm having trouble connecting to the site. I'm using netscape and it says there is no such location. I tried the coffee trick from above but still no luck. Any netscape users out there who can help?

Old Oct 13th, 1998, 08:00 AM
Kevin

I connected with Netscape - no problems. After you type in the URL, it does seem to take 15-20 seconds before the server connects. <BR>

Old Oct 19th, 1998, 07:17 AM
PreLawSteven

Here's another tip for your website: The United Silverwings website you mentioned has opportunities to earn an additional 750 free miles! You got to dig a little deeper to find it but it's there. <BR> <BR>P.S. I had trouble connecting on Friday to your website but no problems today. <BR>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -