I had a crazy idea of upgrading our AF tickets to Premium Economy, but have read some really dreadful reviews of the fixed shell plastic seats. Since the main reason I'd consider paying the extra is to get some extra rest on the flight, I'm not sure I'd accomplish that in those plastic seats.
But the reviews i've read are a couple years old... so I wondered if by any chance AF has worked out the kinks since they initially introduced them in 2009 and 2010. Any more recent reviews online?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AVIRA @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT AVIRA Tec* h 24/7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 4 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 5 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 6 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 7 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 8 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 9 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 10 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 11 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 12 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 13 A horror story about Justfly
- 14 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 15 AerLingus exit row
- 16 Global Entry application status question
- 17 CDG
- 18 Which option
- 19 First travel
- 20 Changing AA flight date
- 21 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 22 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 23 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 24 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 25 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
Has anyone tried the AF Premium Voyageur Fixed Shell Seats?