I'm looking for busines/first class award ticket suggestions for fly from Cleveland to Melbourne. I would be willing to have a day or so of layover but will be traveling with a toddler so I don't want too many stops.
My travel dates are from 9/7/12-9/25/12. The departure date can be +/- 1 or 2 days.
I'm open to using miles on airlines other than UA as I have significant number of membership reward points.
Your input and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 CHARTER 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h by 24/7
- 3 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 4 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 5 Very bad experience in AMS
- 6 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 7 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 8 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 9 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 10 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 11 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 12 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 13 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 14 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 17 AerLingus exit row
- 18 Global Entry application status question
- 19 CDG
- 20 Which option
- 21 First travel
- 22 Changing AA flight date
- 23 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 24 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 25 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours