I am planning to visit Canada this September. As i am flying for the first time i have some questions that can help me in travel a comfortable journey.
MY TRIP DETAILS
New Delhi (INDIA) to Toronto (CANADA) Via DOHA and LONDON.
1) New Delhi to Doha (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 1:35 Mins.
2) Doha to London (Qatar Airlines) stop of about 4:20MIns.
3) London to Toronto (Air Canada).
now my queries.
1) Will i get all the three boarding pass, when i will be boarding at New Delhi?
2) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at Doha?
3) Will i have to reclaim my baggage and re check in at London?
And also please mention all the other details relevant to my trip, that will help me in this journey.
Waiting for your important replies.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 FOR TEC*H SUP0RTT 1800-681}-7208 INSTALLATIONS ISSUES CONTACT CARE beचुआ
- 2 How Many Passport Pages?
- 3 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 4 Iceland air
- 5 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 6 US border preclearance
- 7 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 RyanAir Carry-On
- 10 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 11 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 12 Very bad experience in AMS
- 13 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 14 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 15 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 16 Carry on question.
- 17 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 18 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 19 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 20 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 21 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 24 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 25 Changing Airlines at EWR