Beginning early 2018, will it be possible to fly witihin the US with only a New York Stste license as proof of identity? (I have read otherwise). Or I do I need to have my passport as well?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 windstream 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24*7
- 2 varyforte - Illumina le tue occhiaie
- 3 RyanAir Carry-On
- 4 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 5 Very bad experience in AMS
- 6 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 7 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 8 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 9 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 10 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 11 Carry on question.
- 12 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 13 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 14 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 15 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 16 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 17 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 18 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 19 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 20 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 21 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 22 A horror story about Justfly
- 23 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 24 AerLingus exit row
- 25 Global Entry application status question