Please guide me on this, I am flying from IAD Washington DC and my flight has a stop time o f1 hour 25 minutes at Frankfurt am Main, Germany where I have to change flight and go to VIE Vienna, Austria. My flight will reach there on 24 Dec morning around 7:10. Is the layover time of 1 hour 25 minutes enough for me to change flights?
Please help me on this.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/immune-ultra-turmeric/
- 2 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 3 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 4 How Many Passport Pages?
- 5 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 6 RyanAir Carry-On
- 7 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 8 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 9 Very bad experience in AMS
- 10 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 11 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 12 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 13 Carry on question.
- 14 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 15 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 16 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 17 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 18 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 19 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 20 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 21 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 22 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 23 A horror story about Justfly
- 24 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 25 AerLingus exit row