In 5 days I'm flying to CTU(Chengdu, China/PRC) from San Francisco on Economy Plus as a result of my Premier Platinum status.
Here's some information: I'm actually a minor - 16 years old. I'm flying alone because I'm going to a volunteering trip in CTU(see above), and my parents aren't accompanying me.
I don't really understand how, but my dad managed to "share" or pass on his Premier Platinum to me, so I'd like to somehow get upgraded to BusinessFirst on my way there, I've got it covered for the way back.
Is it possible? I'm in "Y" cabin at the moment, my friend says it's upgradable, not sure.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/krasa-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Arik air reservations phone number
- 3 How Many Passport Pages?
- 4 RyanAir Carry-On
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 7 Very bad experience in AMS
- 8 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 9 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 10 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 11 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 12 Carry on question.
- 13 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 14 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 15 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 16 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 17 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 18 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 19 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 20 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 21 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 22 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 23 A horror story about Justfly
- 24 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 25 AerLingus exit row