Just a quick question. Im going to be flying to spain end of august. Based on flight times and prices im going to be flying out there with jet2 and returning with ryan air.
both offer travel insurance as an extra. Assuming i want insurance, will i need to pay the insurance option with both carriers as it will be two separate flights?
Normally i use the same carrier and just pay the insurance option and know i am covered for delayed flight etc. I assume flight insurance with jet2 isnt going to cover me if i have any problems with the return flight with ryan air.
I know this is a very stupid question but i don't fly very often.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 more info: https://brainfireadvice.com/alphalevo-energize/
- 2 How Many Passport Pages?
- 3 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 4 RyanAir Carry-On
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 7 Very bad experience in AMS
- 8 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 9 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 10 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 11 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 12 Carry on question.
- 13 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 14 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 15 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 16 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 17 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 18 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 19 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 20 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 21 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 22 A horror story about Justfly
- 23 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 24 AerLingus exit row
- 25 Global Entry application status question