I am flying from Barcelona El Prat to Toronto (YYZ) on Air Canada, and then connecting on a flight run by Shuttle American Airlines dba United Express to Denver. I booked the tickets at the same time, as one transaction, through United.com and have a 3 hour connecting time in Toronto.
I have never flown through Canada before and am wondering what the connection will be like. Will I have to go through US Immigration and Customs in Toronto, or in Denver? If I have to through it in Toronto, will 3 hours be enough time to make my flight? Are my bags checked all the way through, or will I have to recheck them in Toronto? Do you have any general tips for the Toronto airport?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MACKEEPER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact MACKEEPER Tec*h care
- 2 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 3 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 4 US border preclearance
- 5 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 6 How Many Passport Pages?
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 RyanAir Carry-On
- 9 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 10 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 11 Very bad experience in AMS
- 12 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 13 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 14 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 15 Carry on question.
- 16 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 17 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 18 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 19 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 20 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 21 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 22 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 23 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 24 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 25 A horror story about Justfly