I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at [email protected]
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 4 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 5 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 6 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 7 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 8 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 9 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.