Just did online check-in on Lufthansa.com for travel from BOS-RHO with stops in FRA and ATH on Wednesday 7/11. I was unable however to check-in to my final destination of RHO. Instead I was only allowed to check-in until ATH. Is this normal? I have never experienced this and usually have been able to check-in straight through to my final destination.
Is this an issue that can be resolved with a Lufthansa attendant at the airport (BOS)? My main concern is a tight layover of 55 mins when I get to Athens. Obviously, I would prefer not to have to go to baggage claim and then re-check the bags as that will effect my ability to make the final flight from ATH-RHO.
Any advice on the topic would be fantastic. Many thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/ultra-muscle-testo/
- 2 7 experiences for tourists visiting Saigon at the first time
- 3 Very bad experience in AMS
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 6 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 9 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 10 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 11 AerLingus exit row
- 12 Global Entry application status question
- 13 CDG
- 14 Which option
- 15 First travel
- 16 Changing AA flight date
- 17 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 18 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 19 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 20 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 21 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.