I am having a flight from CDG with AA. But I purchases with Lufthansa from Budapest to CDG. So would be arriving from Budapest wait for the luggage , then find AA and check in for a Flight to USA. All this in 1 h and half. Is it possible?
Thank you for your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT TOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Cheap Flights to Honolulu | Last Minute Flights to Honolulu
- 3 Cheap Flights to Philadelphia | Last Minute Flights to Philadelphia
- 4 RyanAir Carry-On
- 5 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 6 Very bad experience in AMS
- 7 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 8 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 9 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 10 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 11 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 12 Carry on question.
- 13 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 14 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 15 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 16 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 17 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 18 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 19 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 20 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 21 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 22 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 23 A horror story about Justfly
- 24 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 25 AerLingus exit row