I booked a flight to Rome in May, but I realized I was a little impetuous and perhaps should have added a second leg to my trip. I booked my ticket on Kayak and I am flying with Aer Lingus . Unfortunately Kayak booked my ticket through airfare.com (which I know has a bad reputation), I called Aer Lingus and they assured me everything is ok with my ticket. I also inquired about changing my ticket and they informed me that I would only have to change their fees, I didn't mention airfare.com to the Aer Lingus operator. My question is will I have to pay both the Aer Lingus and airfare.com change fee or just one or the other.
thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/core-max-ultra/
- 2 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 3 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 4 US border preclearance
- 5 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 6 How Many Passport Pages?
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 RyanAir Carry-On
- 9 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 10 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 11 Very bad experience in AMS
- 12 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 13 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 14 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 15 Carry on question.
- 16 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 17 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 18 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 19 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 20 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 21 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 22 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 23 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 24 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 25 A horror story about Justfly